|Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
1. Cook the potatoes in fast boiling water for 10 minutes or so until tender,
then drain and keep warm. Also cook the beans in boiling water for 3 or 4
minutes till just tender, drain well and refresh under cold running water and
leave to cool.
2. Place the eggs into boiling water and cook for 6 minutes then drain and run
for a minute or two under cold running water, then peel.
3. Shake up all the dressing ingredients in a jam jar with a lid until emulsified
4. Arrange the green salad leaves on 2 plates then top with sliced tomatoes
and a scattering of green beans. Cut the eggs into quarters and arrange with
the potatoes around the edge of the salad and top with some slices of meat.
5. Dress with a little of the salad dressing and serve the remainder separately.