Cooking Time: 40 - 45 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Healthier than a take-away!
- 450g Specially Selected Pork fillet
- 60ml plum sauce
- 30ml sweet chilli sauce
- 10ml soy sauce
- 15ml oil
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 100g baby sweetcorn – halved
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into thin strips
1.Into a roasting tin place onion, pepper, sweetcorn,and carrot. Drizzle over 15ml oil and mix together. Place 450g lean pork fillet on top.
2. Mix together plum sauce, sweet chilli sauce and drizzle over the pork fillet. Cook in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. During the last 10-15 minutes of cooking, mix through the vegetables and cook for remaining time.
3. Serve the pork fillet cut into slices with the roasted vegetables and crispy rice noodles, or boiled egg noodles.