Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 500g Specially Selected Pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of Basmati rice
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons medium curry powder
- 410mls light evaporated milk
- 200ml / 7fl ozs hot chicken stock
- 300g potatoes, peeled and cubed into 1cm cubes
- 200g button mushrooms, quartered
- 150g fine green beans, halved
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- Olive oil spray
1.Cook rice according to packet instructions. Drain well. Spray a non-stick wok or frying pan with oil and heat. Cook pork in 2 batches over a high heat until lightly browned.
2. Remove from pan. Cook onion and curry powder over a medium heat for 2 minutes or until the onion has softened.
3. Stir in the evaporated milk and stock. Bring to simmer. Add potatoes and mushrooms and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the potato is just tender. Add beans and pepper and simmer for a further 5 minutes, until tender but still crisp.
4. Add pork and heat through. Serve with rice.
Top Tip: Most curries will freeze well!