Cooking Time: 15 - 20 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Kcals 543, Fat 13.1g, Protein 25.8g, Carbohydrate 86.3g, Sugars 6.3g, Salt 1.5g
- 100g Specially Selected Ham, cut into strips
- 225g tagliatelle or spahetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 3-4 tbsp low fat soft cheese
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 tbsp freshy grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the pack instruction, then drain and return to the hot pan and cover.
2. Meanwhile heat the oil and fry the garlic and onion until softened but not coloured. Add the ham, soft cheese and plenty of ground black pepper. Stir over a gentle heat to melt the cheese and warm through the ham. Add to the hot pasta.
3. Toss together well, divide between 2 bowls, sprinkle on the parsley and Parmesan cheese then serve pronto!
Tasty Tip: As an alternative to ham, you could use Specially Selected Bacon!