Cooking Time: 15 - 20 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 450g Specially Selected Pork mince
- 1 cooking apple, peeled, cored and grated
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 1-2 small eating apples (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
1.Mix together the pork, grated apple, onions and lemon rind. Season with black pepper and form into 4 large or 8 small burgers.
2. Cook under a preheated grill set to medium for 5-7 minutes on each side or until firm to press and cooked through.
3. Arrange cooked burgers on split rolls and top with the slices of eating apples.