Cooking Time: 20 - 25 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 800g Specially Selected Pork mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2tbsp fruit chutney
- 2tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 rashers lean Specially Selected Bacon
- 4 slices mature Scottish cheddar
- 4tbsp tomato relish
- 4 burger buns, toasted
1.Combine the pork mince, onion, parsley, 1. fruit chutney and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Shape mixture into large patties.
3. Heat a griddle pan or grill on a medium heat for 3 minutes. Cook burgers for 4 minutes on each side. Cook bacon on the grill 1-2 minutes each side.
4. Place the burger on the heel of the burger bun, top with cheese, then bacon and finally tomato relish. Top with the bun and serve with a side salad.
Top Tip: Burger may be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator covered for 24 hrs or frozen for up to 3 months.