Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 225g lean Specially Selected Pork fillet
- 1 tablespoon mild Korma curry paste
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraiche
- 50g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
1. Cut the pork fillet into thin strips and dry fry in a hot non-stick wok for 5-6 minutes.
2. Add the curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add crème fraiche, baby spinach and fresh coriander leaves and allow to simmer for a further 1-2 minutes.
4. Serve in chapattis alongside mango chutney or with rice and your favourite naan bread.