Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 500g Specially Selected Pork fillet or steaks cut into strips
- 250g medium egg noodles
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 onion, sliced
- 250g asparagus, cut into short lengths
- 200g broccoli, cut into tiny florets
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 200g mange tout, halved
- 80ml plum sauce
- 2tbsp chilli sauce
- 80ml soy sauce
1.Cook the noodles according to their pack instructions. Gently use a wooden spoon to separate the strands. Drain well.
2. Add oil to the wok and heat. Add pork and stir-fry over high heat until browned and cooked through, then set aside. Add ginger and onion to the wok with 1 tablespoon of water and stir fry until golden.
3. Add asparagus, broccoli, pepper and mange tout and stir fry until bright green and tender. Put sauces in a jug and whisk to combine. Add to work, stirring over high heat until sauce thickens slightly.
4. Return pork to wok and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
5. Serve noodles topped with pork. Delicious!!