Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Crackling = delicious!
- 4-5 slices thinly cut cold Specially Selected Pork
- 250g tiny new potatoes
- 2 medium free-range eggs (optional)
- A handful of fine green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 bag spinach, watercress and rocket salad
- 2 tomatoes thinly sliced
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp seeded or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp liquid honey
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 5 or 6 tbsp olive oil
1. Cook the potatoes in fast boiling water for 10 minutes or so until tender,
then drain and keep warm. Also cook the beans in boiling water for 3 or 4
minutes till just tender, drain well and refresh under cold running water and
leave to cool.
2. Place the eggs into boiling water and cook for 6 minutes then drain and run
for a minute or two under cold running water, then peel.
3. Shake up all the dressing ingredients in a jam jar with a lid until emulsified
4. Arrange the green salad leaves on 2 plates then top with sliced tomatoes
and a scattering of green beans. Cut the eggs into quarters and arrange with
the potatoes around the edge of the salad and top with some slices of meat.
5. Remove the rind from the pork and chop into small pieces. Heat the oil in a small frying pan and gently fry the pork rind for 4-5 minutes, stirring, until puffed up and crispy. Drain and sprinkle over the sliced pork.
6. Dress with a little of the salad dressing and serve the remainder separately.