Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 225g Specially Selected Pork fillet cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp red thai curry paste
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2 heads of pak choi, sliced
- 1/2 a lime – juice & rind
- 150ml coconut milk
- fresh coriander, chopped
- 50g beansprouts
1.In a large non-stick wok of pan, fry the pork in oil until browned. Stir through the curry paste and add the spring onion, radishes, chilli and pak choi. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the lime juice, rind and coconut milk and heat for 1-2 minutes until the sauced has thickened slightly. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and beansprouts.
3. Fold the chapattis into mini cones and spoon in the pork.