Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Nutrition: Kcals 464, Fat 14.6g, Protein35.5g, Carbohydrate 50.5g, Sugars 14.4g, Salt 2.5g
- 225g lean Specially Selected Pork fillet, cut into thin slices
- 5ml oil
- 30ml red Thai curry paste
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red chilli, sedeeded and sliced
- 2 heads pak choi, sliced
- 150ml coconut milk
- Chopped coriander
- For the noodles:
- 100g dried rice or egg noodles
- juice of 1 lime
- 15ml sweet chilli sauce
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Spring onion (optional)
1.In a large non-stick wok or pan, fry the pork in oil until browned. Stir through red Thai curry paste and add spring onions, sugar snap peas, red pepper, red chilli and 2 heads pak choi. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add 150ml coconut milk and heat for 1-2 minutes until sauce has thickened slightly. Sprinkle with fresh chopped coriander.
3. For the noodles cook 100g dried rice or egg noodles according to pack instructions. Drain and stir through juice of 1 lime, sweet chilli sauce and fresh chopped coriander and spring onion.
4. Serve the stir-fry with the noodles, extra pak choi and prawn crackers.