Cooking Time: 10 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Healthier than a take-away!
- 400g cooked Specially Selected Pork, cut into chunks
- 400g can pineapple pieces in natural juice
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 2 orange or red peppers, thickly sliced
- 2 cm piece root ginger, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- egg noodles, cooked, to serve
1. Drain the can of pineapple and measure 100ml of the juice into a jug. Mix
together the cornflour, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and vinegar and once
blended, stir into the pineapple juice.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir fry the onion and peppers
for 3 – 4 minutes. Add the ginger, pork and pineapple and stir fry for a
further few minutes until both are heated through.
3. Pour in the sauce and bubble together for a minute or two until thickened.
Serve with the noodles and scatter with shredded spring onions to garnish.