Cooking Time: 20 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 4 lean thick Specially Selected Pork chops
- 3 cloves garlic
- Freshly cracked ground pepper
- 5 fresh sage leaves
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1.For the marinade, crush together garlic, black pepper and roughly chopped sage leaves. Add to this the olive oil, lemon juice and rind.
2. Add the pork chops to the mixture. Cover and leave to marinate for anything from 10 minutes up to 2 hours if you have the time.
3. Cook chops on a preheated grill or griddle pan for 6-8 minutes each side or until cooked. Allow pork to rest for a few minutes before serving.
4. Serve with salad and chunky chips or alongside your favourite bread