Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Nutrition, per serving: 265 kcals, protein 23.8g, fat 16.4g, carbs 6g, sugar 3.7g, salt 0.5g
- 500g Specially Selected Pork mince
- A few spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley or
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Mix together all the burger ingredients except the oil, then with wet hands, shape into burgers, about 10-12cm diameter. Set aside to chill.
2. Cook the burgers using a frying pan or griddle pan or under a preheated grill for 5-7 minutes on each side.
3. Serve the burger in buns or rolls with your choice of accompaniments.