Cooking Time: 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 4 Specially Selected Pork chops or steaks (thick cut)
- 1 Habenero chilli,
- 1 small onion,
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 1 tsp allspice, 1 tsp thyme,
- 1 tsp ground ginger,
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp oil
1. Place the ingredients listed above (minus the chops or steaks) into a food processor and blend until the mixture is of a smooth paste like consistency.
2. Coat the pork chops (or steaks) in the jerk paste.
3. Heat a pan on high and cook the chops for approximately 4/5 mins on each side
4. Add BBQ sauce to any remaining mixture and baste the chops while cooking until brown.
Tasty Tip: Not got time to make your own jerk paste? Buy some jerk paste or seasoning from your local supermarket instead for a speedy supper!