Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 250g Specially Selected Pork loin, leg steaks or fillet - cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Zest of 1 lime, Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 100g beansprouts
1.In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and zest, garlic, root ginger, coriander and 4 tablespoons of water.
2.In a large non-stick wok or saucepan, fry the pork for approximately 3-4 minutes until browned. Add the red pepper and spring onions and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
3. Serve the nutty stirfry on a pile of noodles or rice with extra stir fried vegetables.