Cooking Time: 20 - 30 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Kcals 467, Fat 31.6g, Protein 26.2g, Carbohydrate 21.1g, Sugars 8.8g, Salt 0.9g
- 450g Specially Selected Pork mince
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 250g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp ground paprika
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 300ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 142ml carton soured cream or creme fraiche
- Freshly chopped parsley, to garnish
1.Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the mince until coloured and crumbly. Add the onion, garlic, green pepper and potato and cook for 5 mnutes. Sprinkle in the paprika and cumin and cook for a further minute.
2.Stir in the tomatoes, puree and stock. Season then bring to a gentle simmer, and leave, uncovered, to cook for 10-12 minutes or until much of the stock has been absorbed.
Serve the goulash with a spoonful of soured cream over the top and freshly chopped parsley to garnish.