Cooking Time: 10 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 4 Specially Selected Pork loin steaks
- Crusty Bread
- Lettuces leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 50g parmesan
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
1. Mix the garlic cloves, anchovy fillets, parmesan and mayonnaise in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Heat a pan to medium/high.
3. Place the pork steaks in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. Toast the crusty bread and cut it in to croutons.
5. Cut the lettuces leaves and place in a bowl, with croutons and dressing and mix.
6. Slice the pork steak and place on the top to serve.