Cooking Time: 5 to 8 mins for crackling if necessary
Nutrition Information per serving
Everything with crackling on it is great!
- 12 thin slices cold roast Specially Selected Pork
- 4 buns or chunks of fresh baguette, split
- 1 tbsp olive oil mixed with 1 tbsp seeded mustard
- 4 heaped tbsp leftover stuffing from the roast
- A handful or 2 of watercress
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 large or 2 small shallots, peeled and very thinly sliced
- Crackling cut into thin strips (kitchen scissors are useful for this)
1. Spread the bread with the oil and mustard mixture on both cut faces, then
spoon on and roughly spread a layer of stuffing and pop in a couple of sprigs
2. Layer up apple and pork slices and grind over some black pepper and a
pinch of salt. Scatter over the finely shredded shallot and divide the crackling
between the sandwiches.
Tasty Tip: If your crackling has lost its crackle, remove the crackling from the cold pork, cut into strips with scissors and arrange on a baking sheet. Pop into a hot oven for 5 to 8 minutes to crisp it up.