Cooking Time: 30 - 40 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 500g Specially Selected Pork fillet splash rapeseed oil 1lt chicken stock 200g puy lentils, washed and drained 2 sticks celery, peeled 2 carrots, peeled 1 onion, peeled 100ml extra-virgin olive oil 30ml white wine vinegar 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 garlic clove, minced Sea salt Freshly ground black pepper
1. Chop one stick of celery, one carrot and half an onion roughly.
2. Cover the lentils with stock and add the above vegetables, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until tender then drain the lentils and discard the vegetables.
3. Finely chop the remainder of the vegetables and saute for a minute or two in a pan with a splash of rapeseed oil.
4. Whisk together all the dressing ingredients, season to taste, then add the dressing to warm lentils and keep warm.
5. Seal the pork fillet all over in a hot pan, then finish in the oven till cooked through, allow the pork to rest for 10 minutes then carve into slices and place on top of warm lentils. Top with aioli and serve.