Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- Specially Selected Pork Tenderloin or loin steaks
- Red Onion (quartered)
- Fresh Orange Juice (optional)Olive Oil
1.Take pork tenderloin or loin steaks and cut into cubes.
2. Thread the pieces of pork and quartered red onion onto the end of each long wooden skewer (pre-soaked in water to prevent burning). If you have time, marinate the pork in a little olive oil and orange juice.
3. Otherwise, brush with a little olive oil and place on a hot preheated BBQ or under a preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes.
4. Using separate skewers, thread 1 small mango, peeled and cut into large chunks (these skewers won’t need a lot of cooking – just a quick flash!).
5. These skewers are perfect with salads and dips or equally with rice. Enjoy!