Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Kcals 244, Fat 8.4g, Protein 35.6g, Carbohydrate 4.2g, Sugars 3.6g, Salt 1.8g
- 300g lean Specially Selected Pork fillet, cut into strip
- 2 tbsp sesame oil or olive oil
- 3 shallots, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh finely chopped or shredded ginger
- 4 kaffir leaves, shredded or 1 tbsp shredded kaffir leaves in brine
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 200 g baby pak choi
1.Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add the shallots and the pork strips and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the pork has coloured. Add the ginger and lime leaves and stir-fry for a further minute.
2.Add the soy sauce, white wine and pak choi and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes or until the pak choi is just tender.
3. Serve with plan boiled rice!