Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 300g cooked Specially Selected Pork, shredded
- 150g rice noodles
- 1.2 litres hot chicken stock
- 4 cm piece root ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 200g tender stem broccoli, thickly sliced
- 200g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 100g beansprouts
- 1 red chilli, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
1. Place noodles in a large bowl, cover with a kettle of hot water and set aside
2. Place the stock, ginger and curry paste in a large pan and bring to the boil.
Add the pork and simmer for 2 mins then add the broccoli, sugar snaps and
beansprouts and cook for a minute more.
3. Drain the noodles and divide between four deep bowls. Ladle over the pork
broth then scatter over the chilli, spring onions and coriander leaves. Serve
with lime wedges for squeezing over.