Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 300g cooked Specially Selected Pork, cubed
- large knob of butter
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 200ml chicken stock
- 250g fresh or frozen peas
- 100ml crème fraiche
- juice of ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1. Heat the butter in a large pan and cook the potatoes and shallots for 5 – 10
mins until lightly golden. Add the pork and stock, bring to the boil and
simmer for 15 mins until the potatoes are tender.
2. Stir in the peas and crème fraiche and heat gently. Add lemon juice to
taste then stir in the parsley and serve.
Tasty Tip: If you don’t have any leftover pork you can make this equally as well with cubed pork steaks or pork leg.