Cooking Time: 20 - 25 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 4 large free range eggs 2 tablespoons milk 100g Specially Selected Pork sausages, or 75g leftover cooked sausages, cut into small pieces (you could also use Scotch Beef sausages) 50g freshly shelled peas or 75g frozen peas, allowed to defrost slightly 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half Handful fresh parsley, finely chopped 50g crumbled feta cheese Pinch salt & pepper 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. If using uncooked chipolata sausages place into an oven tray and bake for around 15 mins, till golden brown and heated through. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Reduce oven to 180°C.
2. Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a measuring jug and whisk, then add the crumbled feta cheese, milk and a pinch of salt & pepper and mix well.
3. Place the oil into a small bowl or ramekin and use a pastry brush to grease the holes of a non-stick muffin tray.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the holes, until half full. Now add small amounts of the remaining ingredients (sausage pieces, peas and cherry tomatoes) into each hole, ensuring you don’t overfill. Top up with egg mix, if required. Finally sprinkle the top with some chopped parsley and black pepper. Bake for around 20 – 25 minutes (10-15 if using mini muffin moulds) until the frittatas are firm to the touch with a light golden colour.
5. Take them out of the oven and use a knife to help you remove each from the muffin tray.
6. Eat hot or cold with a side salad. Keep any leftovers in the fridge and consume within 3 days.