Cooking Time: 10 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 100g Specially Selected Pork sausages
- 4 wholewheat pitta breads 4 tsp sun-dried tomato purée 3 ripe plum tomatoes, diced 1 shallot, thinly sliced 50g mature cheddar, grated
1.Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and put a baking sheet inside to heat up.
2. Spread each pitta with 1 tsp purée. Top with the tomatoes, shallot, sausages and cheddar.
3. Place on the hot sheet and bake for 10 mins until the pittas are crisp, the cheese has melted and the chorizo has frazzled edges.
4. Scatter with basil, if you like, and serve with a green salad.