Cooking Time: 20 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 500g ciabatta bread mix 2 tbsp olive oil 350g carton fresh tomato sauce 400g Specially Selected Pork sausages of your choice, skinned 1 green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced 1 red onion, thinly sliced 200g feta, finely crumbled (optional)
1.Heat the oven to 220C, gas mark 7. Tip the bread mix into a bowl (keep a little aside for kneading) and add warm water (according to packet instructions) and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
2. Bring together to make a soft dough. Knead for 5 minutes then divide into four balls.
3. Lightly dust the surface with the reserved bread mix and roll the balls out into four 18 – 20cm rounds. Transfer to 2 large non-stick baking sheets, cover with a clean tea towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 15 minutes.
4. Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza bases then crumble the sausage meat over the top. Scatter with peppers and red onion and drizzle with a little more oil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until, risen, golden and cooked through. Scatter over the feta and serve.