Cooking Time: 25 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 12 Specially Selected Pork Sausages (cut into chunks)
- 1 Vegetable stock cube
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small onions, halved and thickly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 350g (12oz) main crop potatoes such as Rooster, Maris Piper or King Edward, peeled and cut into chunks
- 350g Turnip, peeled and cut into chunks
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1.Crumble half the stock cube into a mug and top up with boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the sausage pieces and onion for 5 minutes or until the sausages are browned but not cooked through.
3. Tuck the vegetable chunks around the sausages, season well and add 4 tbsp of stock. Cover the pan with a lid and cook over a medium heat for 25 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the sausages are cooked.
4. Gently stir to dislodge the veggies from the base of the pan. They will have caramelised and all the stock will have been absorbed.