Cooking Time: 15 - 20 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 60g flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 170g breadcrumbs
1. Place the pork chops between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound until just ¼ inch thick.
2. Place the flour mixture, egg, and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls.
3. Dip the chops in the flour, then beaten egg and then the breadcrumbs making sure the Schnitzel is well coated.
4. Fry the Schnitzel for about 2-3 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
5. Drain excess oil off Schnitzel by using paper towels and enjoy!