Cooking Time: 20 - 30 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 4 Specially Selected Pork fillets, diced
- 250g penne
- Olive oil 2 tbs of garlic granules or 2 garlic cloves 2 tbs of seeded mustard 300g of washed spinach 150ml single cream Grated parmesan
1. Put on a pot of water to boil for the penne and lightly salt the water. Once boiling, add the penne and cook as per packet instructions (around 9 minutes).
2. In a frying pan, warm about 1tbs of olive oil over a medium heat and add the diced pork fillets. Season with salt, pepper and add the garlic granules.
3. Allow to cook over a medium heat for around 5-7 minutes until cooked through. Add the seeded mustard and stir well to coat the pork.
4. Turn the heat down low and add the cream. Depending on the cream, you might need to add a splash of water from the pasta water to loosen it slightly.
5. Pour a kettle of boiling water over the spinach so it’s mostly wilted and then add it to the pork.
6. By now the penne should be cooked so drain well, and then add to the pan with the pork sauce. Mix well and add half the grated parmesan into the sauce.
7. Serve with the rest of the grated parmesan on top.