Cooking Time: 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Nutrition, per serving: 256 kcals, protein 30.9g, fat 9.6g, carbs 11.9g, sugar 9.8g, salt 0.4g Does not include chapattis and chutney
Ingredient listFor the skewers:
- 500g Specially Selected Pork fillet or lean shoulder, cubed
- 2 tbsp tikka paste
- 150g plain yogurt
- 3 small red onions, peeled and each cut into 6 wedges
- For the Raita (optional):
- 1/4 cucumber, grated, skin on, then squeezed on some kitchen paper to blot up the juices
- 200g plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
1. Toss the pork, tikka paste and yogurt into a bowl and mix together well to coat all the meat.
2. Preheat the grill or griddle pan to a high setting. Thread the skewers with chunks of meat interspersed with onion wedges and set aside to marinate if you have 20 minutes to spare, if not you can cook them straight away.
3. If making your own raita, mix the ingredients together with some freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt. Chill until you’re ready.
4. Grill the kebabs, turning as they brown, for about 15 to 20 minutes. Let the kebabs rest for 5 minutes or so before serving with chapattis or warm rice, mango chutney and raita.