Cooking Time: 20 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
- 2 Cooked Specially Selected Pork sausages 4 Cherry tomatoes 1/2 Red onion, cut into chunks 1 Red pepper or other leftover veg, cut into chunks Mixed lettuce leaves 30g Cooked rice 3 Large gherkins (cut in half lengthways) 1 Handful of fresh spinach (optional) 1 Tablespoon of dried cranberries 2 Baby beetroot drained and cut into small cubes
1.Cook rice as per packet instructions if you don’t have any leftover
2. Soak 4 medium sized wooden skewers in cold water, to stop them burning under the grill. Preheat the grill
3. Cut cooked sausages into four pieces each and cut vegetables into chunky pieces around the same size as the sausages.
4. Remove the skewers from the water and pat dry. Thread the sausages and vegetables onto the skewers.
5. Place kebabs under a hot grill, turning every few minutes. Cook for around 8 minutes until heated through.
6. Meanwhile, make the salad. Place lettuce leaves and spinach in a salad bowl. Add cooked rice and cranberries to the salad leaves
7. Slice gherkins lengthways and place them into the salad bowl. Once cooked remove the sausage skewers and place them on top of the salad