Cooking Time: 15 - 20 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Ingredient list4 pre-cooked Specially Selected Pork sausages (cut into slices) 1 pack pre-rolled puff pastry 4 tablespoons passata & 1tbsp Tomato puree mixed together with pinch salt & pepper 1 courgette (cut into ribbons using a peeler) 1 small aubergine (sliced and lightly fried for colour) 6 cherry/plum tomatoes (cut in half) 150g crumbled feta cheese Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat oven to 200°C.
2. Allow pastry to come to room temperature.
3. Unroll pastry onto a large oven sheet. Top with passata and tomato puree, spread all over, as you would pizza.
4. Top with the sausage slices, half the crumbled feta and aubergine making sure you spread everything out evenly. Bake in a hot oven for 10 mins.
5. Remove from the oven and add the courgette ribbons and tomatoes, cook for a further 5 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and crumble over the rest of the feta and drizzle with a little olive oil. Serve with summer greens, or rocket salad.