Cooking Time: 1 1/2 Hours (approx)
Nutrition Information per serving
Delicious ribs that'll stick to your ribs!
Ingredient list2 x racks of Specially Selected pork ribs (approx 12 ribs each) 8 tbsp light brown sugar 16 tbsp passata 7 tbsp soya sauce 3 tsp smoked paprika 3 tsp gluten free Worcester sauce 8 tbsp sweet chilli sauce 8 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1.In a bowl add in the passata, light brown sugar, soya sauce, smoked paprika, Worcester sauce, sweet chilli sauce and rice wine vinegar to make the marinade.
2. Whisk all the ingredients together to make sure the sugar is dissolved.
3. Put the ribs in a casserole dish or deep bowl and pour 2/3 of the marinade over the ribs.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for 2 hours or more if you can manage.
5. Put the rest of the marinade aside until the ribs are ready to be served.
6. Pre-heat the oven to 150 °C or Gas Mark 2.
7. Put the ribs onto a casserole dish and cover with tin foil and cook for 1 ½ hours approximately.
8. Remove from the oven, add some of the juices over the ribs, place the ribs on a plate and pour over the marinade you put aside earlier.
Tasty Tip: Serve up with potato wedges, some mixed leaf salad, coleslaw and carrot sticks.