Cooking Time: 10 - 15 mins
Nutrition Information per serving
Nutrition: Kcals 265, Fat 16.4g, Protein 23.8g, Carb 6g, Sugar 3.7g, Salt 0.5g
- 400g Specially Selected Pork mince
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4cm piece root ginger, finely chopped
- 2 red chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 300g beansprouts
- 1 tsp fish sauce (light soy sauce can be
- used as a substitute)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Ground white pepper
- 1 sweet romaine lettuce or 2 little gem
- 2 tbsp salted peanuts, lightly crushed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
1. Heat the oil in a wok then stir fry the pork, ginger and chilli over a high heat for 5 – 8 minutes until completely cooked through. Add the beansprouts and stir fry for 2 minutes until translucent. Season with fish sauce, lime juice and pepper.
2. Separate the lettuce leaves and arrange on serving plates – allow three leaves per serving. Spoon the mince mixture onto the leaves then scatter with peanuts and red onion slices. Tear over a few mint leaves and serve.
Alternatively: Spoon the mince mixture into a large serving bowl and scatter with peanuts and red onion slices. Tear over a few mint leaves and serve with steamed jasmine rice.